Getting Ready and Back on Track

I just finished making up the menu for the next week. I'm so happy, I was able to use only meat that is in our freezer, so I don't have to buy anything! I will be taking advantage of a few sales that I found, but they will be for other menu's. I love saving money this way!!

In case you're interested, here is what I have:

Friday (tonight) - leftovers
Saturday - Roast pork with potatoes and carrots.
Sunday - nothing. We are taking advantage of a 175 year celebration where everything, including food will be free.
Monday - Country Salisbury Steak
Tuesday - Spaghetti and Meatballs
Wednesday - Sausage bake
Thursday - Chicken Alfredo and rice
Friday - It's Canada Day so we will be out and about. We'll either pack a picnic or eat hotdogs from a stand.
Saturday - Asian Beef Noodles
Sunday - I actually don't cook on Sunday's. This is our day out at Granny's where we have supper for lunch.

That gets me on track for grocery shopping on Mondays. I've been trying to do this for a while now. With 2 non-cooking days, this is the perfect opportunity.

I found a website or blog yesterday that is hosting a 52 weeks of organizing event. I decided that this was a great idea, however, I'm kind of a do things my own way sort of person, so instead of following their program, I'm going to do it on my own.

I will share with you all before and after photo`s of the area I'm working on each week. I'll post it whenever I'm finished. I don't have the full list made up yet, but I did get to week 32. I figure if I can make it that far, chances are I'll have to redo some of the first things on my list anyway. :)

If you'd like to join in with me, I'd love to have some company! Let me know, either leave a comment or email me at Scootchidoo@gmail.com and I'll set up a way of linking our blogs. :)

Comments

Popular Posts