Off To Get Free Cereal Today!

The day is finally here! At last, I can redeem my coupon for Free Chocolate Cheerio's or Fibre 1 Brown Sugar  Fibre 1. Quite honestly, I'm leaning towards the Fibre 1. Something about chocolate flavoured Cheerio's just doesn't appeal to me. Even my 11 year old son made a face when I told him about it. :)

While I'm out, I'll be picking up hubby's birthday present as well. I decided this year to get him a care package for work. I'm going to fill a travel bag for him with soap, body wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, deoderant, etc. I have coupons for all of it, too, so in the end I'm going to be able to get him a great birthday present plus save $13.50 doing it!

I do love coupons. :)

Oh, and in case you didn't already know, Clearly Contacts is giving away another 10,000 pairs of prescription eyeglasses tomorrow. That's twice in the last week or so they've done this!



All you need to do is go to Clearly Contacts, pick out three frames that you like ( just be sure they don't say "coupons not applicable") and enter the code "FREECANADA622" in the box when you check out. Make sure you have your prescription on hand and that's it! All you need to do is pay for shipping and within a few days you'll have your brand new eyeglasses. Sweet, right?

I ordered a pair for my daughter last time and they were in within 4 days. They were so nice, too! Too bad she didn't like them, but it's her loss, I guess.

Oh, and Old Navy is having a Tank Top sale on Friday June 24. With this coupon, you can get up to 10 tank tops for only $2.00 each! I know where I'll be Friday after the daycare baby goes home!!




Have a fantastic day everyone! I know it's going to be a great one here. Lots of saving and lots of fun!!

Comments

Popular Posts