Oh No! Now is NOT the Time

This is not good.

I woke up this morning and I'm sick. Not horribly sick, just icky sick. Sore throat, stuffy nose, no energy. A summer cold.

Normally, it wouldn't be a big deal at all, these things come and go. But, I have such an incredibly busy week coming up, I seriously can't afford to be sick right now.

Here is what I'm looking at next week:

Sunday - grocery shopping
Monday - ds gets his braces on
Tuesday - trip with my mom to Upper Canada Village
Wednesday - daycare is open from 5:30 am  - 6 pm
Thursday - dd gets her wisdom teeth removed
Friday - daycare is open again, same times

I have my daycare baby today as well, from 7 am to 12:30 pm. After he leaves, I need to run into town to do part of my grocery shopping for the week. Some of the items I need are only on sale today, so I have to go get them, otherwise my budget is blown.

Why, oh why did it have to be now that I get a summer cold? I can't be sick next week, I have too many people to take care of. Sigh...It never fails, does it?

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear that.. Hope you feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I hope you feel better soon!
    Visiting from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop! You're welcome to come check out my sites:
    Pop in for a Mom-ME Moment: http://www.MommyMindSpa.com
    Need a PRETTY blog? http://www.MommyBlogDesigns.com
    Hugs!
    Ro :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better - I woke up with a wicked headache on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts