It's Been Too Long......

I know, I know, it's been forever since I've updated. I'm so sorry for that. But without getting into anything at all, lets just say it was a horrific end to the summer and leave it at that. I'm just now getting things back on track somewhat. Hopefully a new normal will be coming and I can get used to things again.

But, in the meantime, there's no reason at all why I can't get back to some of the things I really love, one of them being blogging. I didn't realize how much I missed it, until I started thinking about it again. So, here I am!

A quick update, the kids are back in school and very, very happy to be. I've been trying to get some quilting done, but I haven't been able to finish anything. I do have all the material cut up for two full quilts and a table runner, so I'm working on those when I find the time.

I recently signed up for the real estate course here in Ontario which is very exciting. I did take it once before, back in 2005, but I wasn't able to get registered due to a family crisis similar to what is happening now. But, this time, I will be finishing it, and I will be going back to work. I'm not letting anyone tell me I can't do something anymore. I'm much stronger than that, and it's time that I took control of my life back into my own hands, don't you think? :)

Yesterday, I signed up for the Holiday Grand Plan to help me get organized for Christmas. Every year it's a big muddled mess with no clear focus. This year, it's going to be different. You can go to Organized Christmas and sign up for it yourself, if you're like me and need help getting things on track. There are a ton of printable sheets and lists to help you with your planning, plus there is an email group you can join to interact with others who are following the plan. Well worth it, if you ask me. :)_

So, that's really about all there is to tell for now. I'll be back tomorrow though with something new!

Comments

Popular Posts